Game Day *** Cowboys vs Browns 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
This is what, the Brown's highest offensive output in a half of play in 3 decades? Let that sink in.

And the first time the Cowboys gave up 28+ points in the first half for the first four games of the season since THEIR FIRST EVER SEASON!

Monumentally bad.

Screw the coaches. I put this all 100% on Jerry. The Cowboys have been **** for decades.

EJK24

Reaction score
I owe @DuncanIso an apology. When he said Nolan was horrible I still wanted to give him benefit of the doubt. I figured let's see what he can do with this team.

He is worse then his biggest critics warned.

Im not taking blame away from our players either. They are showing just how bad they really are. But there are teams like the Saints today missing both starting corners, defensive end, guard, one of the best wr's in the league, and still playing good football.

We are not a talented team, especially on defense. But this showing is one of the worst I've seen in a while. You cant cut every player all at once so someone has to answer for being historically bad and I would say Nolan should be shown the door today.

Creeper

Reaction score
Here we go with the ball control passing game to eat up 8 minutes for a 45 yd FG.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
We only need 4 scores and 3 quick 3 and outs punts or turnovers forced by the defense lol

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
All of this is nothing. it's sad that you have to nearly hand it to Zeke on a screen for him to catch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.