Game Day *** Cowboys vs Browns 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
fire nolan
Also think we should just start benching even cutting players. This Defense is just Not the worse in football this year! This Defense will go down as one of the worse ever! It could not get any worse by starting practice squad players! Browns on pace to score over 60!!

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
I would like a come back of course, but wouldn't be disappointed to see Browns scoring over 60 points and our D giving up 700 yards and see how they respond. We need to clean up a few things and work on starting faster. Heartless.

Mr_Slicky

Reaction score
I'll say it YET again!

The two idiots running this team would NEVER be considered for ONE second by another team to run theirs. They just happen to own it.

Are we really shocked at the results?

We really all need to find something else to do or these two will waste way too much of our lives.
Yeah. Until the fans quit buying their products, nothing will change. If Jerry passes the torch to Stephen, I doubt anything will change.

9of11

Reaction score
We are bad...I'm happy I'm in Greenland where I cant watch the Cowboys games otherwise, stuff be broken in the house....

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
This team is regressing. Idk that I have ever witnessed such a poor defensive performance
You forgot several years ago when they were historically bad on defense? How they allowed megatron to catch over 300 yards on them? How they were giving up 600 yards a game?

fansince68

Reaction score
If we can give an opportunity to Alonzo Spelman why not give ET a chance.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
I don’t want to hear how great this offense is when they can’t hold on to the ball. I have never seen a team so inept in all 3 phases with terrible coaching to boot. This is a very bad bottom 5 NFL team. If Atlanta wasn’t stupid this team should be 0-4 after 4 weeks.

Blake

Reaction score
I'll say it YET again!

The two idiots running this team would NEVER be considered for ONE second by another team to run theirs. They just happen to own it.

Are we really shocked at the results?

We really all need to find something else to do or these two will waste way too much of our lives.

Already headed back to the office. Atleast I can be productive instead of watching trash.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
At what point do you considering firing a new coach during the season?

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
IF Zeke spent less time focused on being feminine, he might hold on to the ball better.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
I don't know what you guys are worried about. We have them right where we want them!

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
If Cowboys give up 50plus, you have no choice but to fire the DC.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Gonna be 38-14 soon let that sink in. How anyone could say that Dallas had to avoid and upset when they have a losing record against a team with a winning record is just beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.