Game Day Cowboys vs Browns Game Thread - 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarHead69

Reaction score
I like the methodical offense so far. It is surprising that we haven't been able to exploit the backup center so far.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Watch for the onside kick. You never know what inferior teams will try.
It's funny, the Browns are so bad, they're playing 4 downs a lot and I wouldn't be surprised if they did try to do something like that. Funny thing is, they're much better off losing.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I wonder if romo will be in uniform as the backup next week?

It would have been nice, if he's ready, to have had him play a little bit in the second half this game once the game is in hand

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
Our defense is feeling the effects of player losses. The offense needs to keep scoring. I'll be fine if they score around 75 points today. That should solidify the win.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That last TD makes me a bit nervous, we are doing nothing to stop their Offense, but on a few drives.
Just thought I would get that out of the way, before the 2nd half starts.

Been paying attention to the game, and changing to other games on commercials instead of watching the thread.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Kessler on pace for 300+ yards. Need a nice drive to start this half.

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
I wonder if romo will be in uniform as the backup next week?

It would have been nice, if he's ready, to have had him play a little bit in the second half this game once the game is in hand

Yeah, a game where we have a nice lead would be a good one to get Romo some work in. I'm sure he's pretty rusty and could use the live game reps.

drawandstrike

Reaction score
Is there any doubt that next years first pick will be a DE? This group couldn't mount a pass rush against some good college teams
I think even JERRY will be forced to admit we don't need a 'star' guy for an offensive position like QB, WR or RB this next draft. Or a CB. We need pass rushers. Badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.