Game Day Cowboys vs Browns Postgame Thread

drawandstrike

Reaction score
Luck is so overrated.

You have to wonder what kind of coaching he's getting, he's been a turnover machine for 3 years now. He does not seem to be able to read a defense or anticipate his throws. When he was a rookie people made allowances for it, but he's been in the league what, 4 years now?

slick325

Reaction score
I generally detest when people try to add things to my posts. As if they ever lacked something.

Sorry, bro. I'm still salty over that girly decision to lock Zeke in his safe space and talk about his feelings.

LOL!!! Totally understand and respect that...it's similar to how much I actually detest having to give a "Like" to one who covets and collects them.

WWCD???

Bay10

ehcrossing
Reaction score
You have to wonder what kind of coaching he's getting, he's been a turnover machine for 3 years now. He does not seem to be able to read a defense or anticipate his throws. When he was a rookie people made allowances for it, but he's been in the league what, 4 years now?
I know I said he is overrated but to be real he has nothing to work with. Coaches or teammates.

Last edited:

jwitten82

Reaction score
I generally detest when people try to add things to my posts. As if they ever lacked something.

Sorry, bro. I'm still salty over that girly decision to lock Zeke in his safe space and talk about his feelings.
Youre past your prime, bruh. Look at my likes

drawandstrike

Reaction score
I forgot to mention: my biggest props this game to Dak for NO TURNOVERS. He broke his 3 game streak of fumbling and tossing picks. He set his feet much better, looks like the extra work on that in practice this week paid off.

9of11

Reaction score
I dont know about you guys but its time the Cowboys do something with Dez. Hes not winning too many battles and gets shut out of too many games. He's too good to be used as a decoy. Seems to me being a couch coach, that they should move him into the slot so a safety doesn't stay on top of him and bring in Brice in Dez place. Now the safety will have to watch two wide outs which would seem to open up Dez. I dont know but it seems logical to me they at least get him a few plays in the slot. Brice wide, Twill wide, Dez in the slot, Zeke as the back and of course Witten and then add Dak as a running QB threat, this gives us a lot more options then having one of our Receivers (Dez) being taken out of the game all game and us being short one offensive weapon the entire game. Might be thinking this all wrong but it seems logical to me.

Gaede

Reaction score
Kessler doesn't have the physical skills of Wentz, but I think he looks like a better football player. Of course, Wentz is making a huge transition and might turn out all pro, but just based off of what i've seen, I'd prefer to have the Browns QB on my team

Gaede

Reaction score
I dont know about you guys but its time the Cowboys do something with Dez. Hes not winning too many battles and gets shut out of too many games. He's too good to be used as a decoy. Seems to me being a couch coach, that they should move him into the slot so a safety doesn't stay on top of him and bring in Brice in Dez place. Now the safety will have to watch two wide outs which would seem to open up Dez. I dont know but it seems logical to me they at least get him a few plays in the slot. Brice wide, Twill wide, Dez in the slot, Zeke as the back and of course Witten and then add Dak as a running QB threat, this gives us a lot more options then having one of our Receivers (Dez) being taken out of the game all game and us being short one offensive weapon the entire game. Might be thinking this all wrong but it seems logical to me.
He has not looked good this year.

Dropping a lot of balls and being outperformed by the Beas. I question his commitment and focus this year.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
That was our Get Right game. Played sloppy last week but managed to get the W. Played a more complete game this week. Steelers looked shaky for most of today's game. Let's hope that continues next week.

Eddie

Reaction score
That was our Get Right game. Played sloppy last week but managed to get the W. Played a more complete game this week. Steelers looked shaky for most of today's game. Let's hope that continues next week.

I wonder if Ben Rothleswhatever is going to play next week.

9of11

Reaction score
He has not looked good this year.

Dropping a lot of balls and being outperformed by the Beas. I question his commitment and focus this year.
Right, I have to agree with you there. Maybe too much attention on how many shoes he has. Too me, having Dez in there and not moving him around cripples the offense too much. We need all wideouts to be contributing and might open up the long ball for us a little more.