Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers 1st Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Where are our pass rushers where are our corners even line backers are just lousy! Brady putting up yards at will!!

They're using quick passes and Quinn isn't a Blitzer. Been telling yall since day one this defense might be better due to talent, but it would have the same issues. It's still a sit back and react D. You aren't winning a Superbowl with a reactionary defense in 2021. You have to dictate and be willing to take chances.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
These young guys are going to look bad against the top tier Qb's but i'll wager they look much better against lesser offenses. Most teams we face aren't as stacked as TB.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
This is the only time we get decent field position, is on a kick off.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
Brady is known for his quick release. He doesn’t need it week one. Of course we can’t get to him but at least we get to see 90 years of life connect for 14 points against this defense. At least I wasn’t expecting a win. A surprise would have been nice. Hope the offense can stay on the field longer than 15 seconds.

J_Allen

Reaction score
At least the offense does its job.

I've never seen a bigger collection of losers than this defense. What a bunch of chumps. Do your f****** job.

glimmerman

Reaction score
We have no pressure.. This is what will happen. Meanwhile they are slowly getting it.. Need a big play..

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
We need cornerbacks who can cover. And defensive ends who can rush. And

It ain't hard against this D. No pressure, no coverage, linebackers out of position. Our best defense are dropped passes

Yeah, but he's also the greatest QB of all time. We weren't going to shut him down...

Just have to keep up on offense

Status
Not open for further replies.