Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers 1st Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You were bashing fans on the board during the Super Bowl for making fun of Andy Reid’s appearance. I’m beginning to wonder if you’re fat and bald. :laugh:
No just don’t like children making fun of someone’s appearance.

Swagger

Reaction score
I have about as much hair as Dan Quinn...so I'm not laughing at anyone who is bald. Hairplugs etc amuse me that's all.
Plus it's good to laugh at yourself. Shows you are comfortable with yourself. My girlfriend often ribs me like "keep your hair on" and when I'm late (which is...most of the time), "were you washing your hair"...

It's just a goof

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pre game closed already? Still and hour out!

I was just gonna ask is Sheeran is live or lip sink? :rolleyes:

Verdict

Reaction score
Rest easy boys. Cowboys gonna dominate tonight. Parsons arrives. Brady snapped like a twig. Tank, well, uh, Tank will continue to steal money from Jerry. Can’t bat a thousand. Lol.

Cydios

Reaction score
Maybe I'm getting old, but this "pump you up" music has changed over the years

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Sheeran is super talented. I just wish he'd do a different style of music, but hey pop music is where the money is at.

If he'd do folk or Americana type stuff he'd be great.

droopdog7

Reaction score
I think I’m ready. Last year obviously didn’t feel the same but this feels real!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No just don’t like children making fun of someone’s appearance.

I asked if anyone thought Drew Brees was wearing a hairpiece and that’s making fun of his appearance? It was a legitimate question. The only one who’s complaining about it is you and you’re notorious on this board for complaining. All you do is whine about everything. Lighten up and have some fun for once in your life. Might as well have a few laughs now before things turn ugly during the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.