Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick

Reaction score
Looked great on the first drive, need to get back to quick throws between the numbers and pound them with Zeke.

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Micah Parsons could realistically beat the single season sack record if he is put in a position to rush enough times this year. If he was a full time edge player I legitimately think 25 sacks would not be out of the question.
I suspect 35-40 sacks

ghst187

Reaction score
Lamb is a #2 WR and the rest of our guys are UDFAs and/or late round picks. Our OL has one bonified star and some late round plugins and a rookie. We ditched the only certifiable probowl talent we had at WR, lost Tyron, and Jerry really expected our O to be better? lmao.
Also, Dak may have overplayed his hand in the contract. He isn’t getting another big contract. He will be a backup after this contract is up.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Micah told Dak: You already owe me two and its not even halftime. Get the finger out of your butt and start playing!

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Losing LT for Tampa Bay May end up costing them this game.
Our offense can't score though. That's the problem.

Our defense has made plays in the red zone. But they have stunk it up on the rest of the field.

You're not going to win many games without forcing a punt and continually going three and out on offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.