Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Not questioning Micah, but Zeke running well tonight, he ain't dropping passes, missing passes or calling bad plays. Look elsewhere. Zeke already the Fall Guy, but not tonight.
Ok. But not first half, so far. Cowboys will use Zeke 2nd half, maybe Zeke can save this offense tonight or put up no points. Need points now, can he bring them from outside the 20's? Feed me? Na, Show me!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I understand the Dak frustration this evening but it was really dumb to think this receiver group would be effective.

I've heard Fehoko's name all camp and can't remember seeing him on the field.

Its basically lamb and who else? Shultz has to stay in to block. Pollard carried for the first time with 2 minutes to go in the 2nd half.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
So we are seeing the results of this horrible front office lead by the Jones boys. Weak o-line and average receivers. Bucs have two very good receivers and what did they do? Went out and got Julio for their 3rd receiver. Jones boys were too smart for that. Cowboys o-line struggled down the stretch last year so did they go out and address? Just one high pick and nothing in free agency.

zeke21

Reaction score
Anyone who still thinks Dak can lead this team to anything close to success is clearly delusional. And Moore needs to go.. offence is just woeful.

Overpaying for Dak cost us WRs.. and now Dak will complain he doesn't have the targets. Notice how EVERY year it has been a new reason why Dak can't succeed?? Brady is out there as a 45 year old with a patched up line, new line of WRs but still putting passes on the spot.

So sick of it.

CWR

Reaction score
This is EXACTLY why I didn't want to hear about #1 offense. We all saw the struggles, regardless of stat padding.

Status
Not open for further replies.