Game Day *** Cowboys vs Buccaneers 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
They will call that every time now. He lifted him and drove him into the ground. That’s a penalty these days.

blueblood70

Reaction score
OMFG seriously thats not roughing the passer thats called a tackle, textbook at that..only good thing aikmans said all day hey NFL fix that rule..so bad

jedishogun

Reaction score
Evan pushes off all the time but yet cries every play to the officials. Obnoxious dude.

CB61

Reaction score
Well that's the second time he's pushed off today that hasn't been called that's the Michael Irvin real right there another officiating gem

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I love Zeke’s numbers for the half. 6 carries for 29 yards. That’s an embarrassment by this offense and staff.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
If there’s one thing I absolutely hate, it’s the current roughing the passer rules. Just ridiculous. Protecting the QB is one thing but this is just stupid.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
And the Marinelli Zone getting torched for the millionth time in his tenure.

WHEN will that idiot learn? Ever?

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
This team is putrid. Can’t even put away the Bucs. At home. They gave up over 200 yards on the ground last week and we can’t average 4 yards a carry. With Zeke .

mattjames2010

Reaction score
U kidding ? Look at the play . geez .

I did look at the play

You want to explain to me why am NFL QB didn’t throw in front of his wide open WR and made his receiver need to stop and twist his body just to get his hands on it?

Your brain needs some exercise - go do some crossword puzzles.

Status
Not open for further replies.