Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lutonio

Reaction score
I’m calling the impossibly long Zuerlein redemption FG to win while down by 2.

zerofill

Reaction score
I have been hard on Dak all offseason. If you can’t respect the game he is playing tonight then can you at the very minimum just acknowledge there is nothing he can do to satisfy you?

Yeah I said I've picked on him a lot. But, really felt it was deserved.
But, if we lose tonight so far, it is definitely not on him.

I was just saying I think that broken leg fixed his mechanics lol.

efh313

Reaction score
That was Anger kicking!? They aren’t even letting Zeurlien kick PATs anymore!? Already!? Bad sign… but maybe they will finally take getting a REAL kicker seriously!?

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I have to admit, sak is doing this against the best team in football and it’s not garbage time.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
So the secret is just score td’s outside of the red zone instead of getting to the red zone to try. I like it

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
This has been the same team since week four of 2018. Poor defense. Special teams mistakes. Plenty of yards. Can’t score in the red zone.

Close....but I think this team has figured out.....(Kellen)....they aren't afraid to get into a shootout. That's the new NFL...either you get on board or get out.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Game better than I thought but no way Dallas can sustain throwing the ball this much all season...
Good news, we won't be facing TB's run D every week either.

Hopefully we attack opponent's weaknesses and not just pass or run to just pass or run.

Status
Not open for further replies.