Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick84

Reaction score
Turning the game off - haven't done this in many a year - owner doesn't care, why should the fans?
I don't know about you, but I'm ready to open my wallet as long as Pizza Hut is sponsoring this game, and as long as the military is paying for the national anthem to be played, and as long as I get my complimentary $3,500 hot dog

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Say what you want about Dak, the OL, or the Joneses.
I’m sick of Kellen Moore. Zeke was running with power and success early, but instead of sticking with it and letting Zeke and the OL get stronger and wearing down the defense, he once again gets pass happy. Second half, run Zeke twice for a first down, and then call a trick pass to Pollard that gets a man downfield penalty.
You run on a fourth quarter series to get a 3rd and short, where you should pass, but you run Pollard up the middle. Then on 4th, you want a quick pass to a receiver, but you don’t spread the defense out. You run it from a tight formation keeping all the defenders in play and one gets his hands on the ball.

Moore and his free wheeling Boise State offense doesn’t fit our personnel. He doesn’t have an NFL mentality.
Its one big cluster ***** - no one is free of blame except #11

pancakeman

Reaction score
Psst, defense, Bucs are gonna be rushing, I overheard it directly from the coach.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
I know it’s only the first game, but this is reminding me of the 2010 and 2015 Cowboys. I couldn’t hardly watch.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I cant tell the differnce between the Cowboy, Bills, or Chiefs
:omg:

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
The defense has done a good job.

Collinsworth has nice things to say about everyone, but tonight, he sounds irritated with Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.