Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heath

Reaction score
Well, at least we have a chance of seeing a pass attempt longer than 10 yards now.

J_Allen

Reaction score
We're down by 9 to a team that is picked by many to win the SB and we have no OL or receivers and many are quitting! Lol!!! Typical bleacher fans th

Which one are you getting

How many crayons have you eaten tonight?

GMO415

Reaction score
Looks like I'll have a lot of more time on Sunday because I'm not wasting my time watching this team.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Diggs has no idea where the ball is!!! He'll give up 1500 yards this season and break his own record and Jerry will make him highest paid corner!
That was a blatant pushoff but yall weirdos like trashing Diggs so enjoy

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
The best time to be a Cowboys fan is April - August. The disappointment of the previous year has worn off, and the sadness of the new season hasn't started yet. I love being a Cowboys fan in like, mid-May

Tim93gt

Reaction score
This game was over when the love fest from Torico and NBC started for their golden boy Tom

droopdog7

Reaction score
They been on the field most of the game. This is all on the offense.
Please. They’ve been getting dominated since the first drive. And we just came back from the half. This isn’t getting worn down.

Plus, you want to get off the field. How about not letting them drive the field all game?

glimmerman

Reaction score
This game is so easy for brady and no pressure. Game is going to be this way from now on. We suck. And looks like we will suck all year. So much for this amazing Defense. And for sure good Offense..

Status
Not open for further replies.