Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I never said he wasn't.

You're the one acting like this is the Super Bowl.

How about you enjoy it instead of wondering if "Dak haters" are liking those "crow feathers" because of 1 game out of almost 100 career games.
Hah where have you been. This is a SB for this franchise. Best win in 27 years. I will take it. Haven’t had much to cheer about.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Business decision

Diggs has been avoiding contact the entire game. I don’t like it! He threw his body at one ball carrier earlier in the game trying to knock them off their feet. He clearly doesn’t want to tackle anyone.

Cmac

Reaction score
Kellen Moore called an amazing game. Beautiful play design kept the defense on its heels all game
I've maligned him many times.....even gave the "Air Coryell Jr" name......I have to give KMoore his props tonight, and I don't have a problem doing so.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
can you imagine Diggs trying to tackle Deebo or McCaffrey? They’re going to target him like crazy
Well, this game proved me wrong about playing possum in the Commodes game. Maybe Diggs is in the act of a subterfuge with the avoidance of contact tonight to put false hope into the 9ers?

MzUxNTg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.