Game Day *** Cowboys vs Buccaneers 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Didn’t even know “delay of game defense” was a thing.

It can be a thing, if the defense prevents the offense from getting the play off (i.e., kicking the ball to prevent someone from getting it to the center to be snapped, etc) Extraordinarily rare call though.

Grevus

Reaction score
I have never heard of Def. delay of game. What the heck is that. How is that possible?

Sydla

Reaction score
That might be the worst call I’ve seen against the Cowboys ever.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
So a DL cannot shift? Made up penalty trying to keep game close for ratings. No other explanation at all. 4th down and they simply were not going to call anything against Tampa? There is no doubt in my mind the refs are making calls based on the score, game situation, and standings.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No, I asked a simple question and because it didn’t fit your narrative - you then started adding ifs and what you THINK will happen in the future

It wasn’t the question...

And we had Zeke for the Seattle game and we lost to them which ended our playoff hopes. We’ve had Zeke in every game this season, lost 6 games

You have no idea how it would have turned out and you’re just trying to get out of the hole you put yourself in. Here is your ball, it’s time to go home.

I gave you a simple answer to your question and you didn’t like it because it didn’t fit your narrative. Stop wasting my time!

Status
Not open for further replies.