Game Day *** Cowboys vs Buccaneers 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I think he didn’t want to risk putting it where the DB could get to it Noah was blanketed. You could nitpick him all game long but he makes some big throws and shows up more often than not in big moments
more often than Not???? lol..... I guess you just watch the highlights of games. Does Dak even have 100 yards passing at this point?

gmb1

Reaction score
Joe Buck, shut up. Does he always have to try and chime in on some missed flag every time somebody doesn't make a play against Dallas?
Why are we stuck with them? I guess the Cowboys are the best show in town.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I asked what his record is NOW - not what you THINK will happen in the future.

He hasn’t made the playoffs since his rookie season, this game isn’t over, we have lost 6 games and are in a bad division.

Stop adding your dumb predictions to and “ifs” to a simple question, hack.

Deactivate
Poor baby is so sad that we’re winning...

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

He hasn’t made the playoffs since his rookie season, this game isn’t over, we have lost 6 games and are in a bad division.

Deactivate
Settle down, lol

InTheZone

Reaction score
We had nothing at receiver the first half of the season. Romo would have been killed without Witten and Dez behind this OL. Dak has played better since we added Cooper. Add an elite TE and he’ll get even better.
Romo would've made Gallup into the next superstar. And he would've definitely made things happen with our TEs. And Dak is responsible for half the OL sacks, I doubt the number would be anywhere near the same with TR.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score

Deactivate

Why waste your time with I’ve got millions of followers guy? Don’t Matt he’s not worth your time.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
We had nothing at receiver the first half of the season. Romo would have been killed without Witten and Dez behind this OL. Dak has played better since we added Cooper. Add an elite TE and he’ll get even better.
Wait...where have you been?

I missed you.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Think Dallas have two good receivers in Cooper and Gallup. Just need someone to get ball to them

If I were OC, Gallup would be my go-to guy in the redzone.

Glad to finally see him getting some in there today.

Status
Not open for further replies.