Game Day *** Cowboys vs Buccaneers 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
Good point. I wasn't happy he left. And I'm with you on the Linehan hire. He was a pass happy OC when Garrett wanted us to be a run heavy offense. Definitely made no sense to bring him in to begin with. Plus it's not like he ever made a huge splash in Detroit. Hopefully we pick up someone better fitted for our scheme this off season.
Callahan was doing fine he had just built the offense of line was getting there and it wasn't fast enough for the Jones and Garrett era but look what the hell we have now went backwards

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I asked what his record is NOW - not what you THINK will happen in the future.

He hasn’t made the playoffs since his rookie season, this game isn’t over, we have lost 6 games and are in a bad division.

Stop adding your dumb predictions to and “ifs” to a simple question, hack.

Deactivate

You’re just looking for an argument. We would have made the playoffs last season had Zeke not been suspended for six games. All my predictions are right and yours are all wrong. There hasn’t been a time I haven’t proven you wrong. You have some of the worst insight of anyone on this board.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
So is Jerry Jr. in charge of taking Maranelli back to the nursing home after games?

Status
Not open for further replies.