Game Day *** Cowboys vs Buccaneers 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
We are either incapable or just refuse to put teams away. We never seem to go up more than 2 scores no matter who the opponent is.

Reaction score
And that's why I franchise tag Tank again, he can't finish the season strong. Randy looks just as good finally
Yeah it's a shame tank got his first sack today in what, maybe 4,5 games? I mean the pressure is there which definitely counts but we need those sacks he always seems to have, or at least contribute to, in the first 10 games of the season.

9of11

Reaction score
They moving the ball easy against us....until they turn it over...

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
HT6OoSL.jpg

just_catch_it

Reaction score
All on us now. Eagles are leading by 7 and just got a Texans fumble. Houston ain't gonna help out Dallas today.
If we cant even beat the Bucks today wont matter we would just get blown out in the first round. We got the worst scoring offense in the red zone with Dak and Liney calling the plays

CB61

Reaction score
Wow that's the first one they've thrown to brate today, I haven't heard his name I thought he wasn't playing

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Our defense has missed more tackles the past two games and than they have all season.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Aikman said the offense hasn’t been carrying the load. Emmitt knee how to carry a load. I miss that guy

Status
Not open for further replies.