Game Day *** Cowboys vs Buccaneers 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You’re just looking for an argument. We would have made the playoffs last season had Zeke not been suspended for six games. All my predictions are right and yours are all wrong. There hasn’t been a time I haven’t proven you wrong. You have some of the worst insight of anyone on this board.

No, I asked a simple question and because it didn’t fit your narrative - you then started adding ifs and what you THINK will happen in the future

It wasn’t the question...

And we had Zeke for the Seattle game and we lost to them which ended our playoff hopes. We’ve had Zeke in every game this season, lost 6 games

You have no idea how it would have turned out and you’re just trying to get out of the hole you put yourself in. Here is your ball, it’s time to go home.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
last time it was a first on Zeke...... lowering the helmet
Against GB n the playoffs it was a first for illegal substitution against Twill/... or whoever
and now, the first time i have ever seen a delay game against defense

kevm3

Reaction score
Refs gift the bucs another td. Nobody can't tell me there isn't some attempt to fix these games

CB61

Reaction score
Anybody else starting to believe like I do that there's betting going on by these officials

Status
Not open for further replies.