Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers post game thread***

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Problem with this team..
Is its practice habits.....it's all walk through speed.
Come game time....they aren't ready...for full speed. And it shows....no preseason snaps for the starters....and we look horrible. How utterly predictable.

That's on the HC.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Dak out 6-8 weeks...................this is going to get real bad folks, I see a top 5 pick is a very real possibility now.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Have you watched Dak recently? Look go watch his last 3 games vs the Cardinals, 49ers, and Bucs. The guy has lost it. He’s done.

He aint the same QB after he snapped his ankle. Some guys get horrific injuries and bounce back like its nothing and some guys are just never the same again. Looks like Dak is in the latter group unfortunately.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
The Dak haters got their wish. No Dak for several weeks.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
they both won today ! nyg beat Tenn I think. Phil won, and to be honest now dallas looks like the worst team in nfce.
Who knows lol guess we see cooper next 2 weeks, see what he can do, and they have to now bring grier or nooch back.
got to have a bkup for the bkup!!!!
I know....the level of delusion of some of these posters is astounding.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
He aint the same QB after he snapped his ankle. Some guys get horrific injuries and bounce back like its nothing and some guys are just never the same again. Looks like Dak is in the latter group unfortunately.
Dakota sucked before that. He’s always sucked.

Western

Reaction score
TV4W6O4IEWT2DTCDH6D22EKWJA.jpg

jsb357

Reaction score
Before the season started the GM made a statement about the offense going through Zeke.

Until the injury although playing poorly the offense was never really "out" of the game enough
to abandon the running game.

The OC not following through on the GM vision of the team got pass happy as he always does
and ended up getting the franchise QB hurt.

So the OC failed to carry out the GM's vision for the team and put the QB in jeopardy.

Will the Owner (who is close wiith the GM) decide to make a statement and fire the OC
for not following through on the GM's vision for the team considering the OL and WR
problems everyone saw before entering the season?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Game replay just kicked off on NFLN. Enjoy.

I'm going for a walk. A long walk.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
The Dak haters got their wish. No Dak for several weeks.

I was a contract hater but not a Dak hater, but I'm very disappointed. Really bad game after the 1st drive. I keep looking for improvement that never seems to come. Like I don't know if Dak will EVER learn to lead his receiver on a crossing route, he almost always throws behind the receiver. :popcorn:

Last edited:

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Fat Garrett just said we "did some things well".
And we did. Well not very many, but a few. Zeke ran pretty well, Parsons played well of course, and I thought Tyler Smith did pretty well for a rookie being thrown to the wolves 1st game. Can't say much for the rest of the OL though. :thumbdown: