Enjoy the game everyone!

Let’s beat Tom Brady and TB’s ***.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
giphy.gif

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Week 1 is always exciting. We know how each team did last year, but this is a new year with new guys (for us at least). That alone should give every Cowboys fan at least a little optimism.

This game probably won't mean much in the grand scheme of the season, but I want to win every one of em regardless.

It's a new season. Let's get it! Go Cowboys!

johneric8

Reaction score
This game is all about perspective for me. Every team in the league would be an underdog going into to Tampa game 1, so I'm going in hoping to see growth in a positive direction after last year's train wreck.

We do have a young fast team with a nice mix of veterans, but truth be told, this team puts the Helter in Skelter so I'm prepared for anything.

Would love to see our team look balanced for a change, and I'm hopeful Dab Quinn's defense shows some signs of respectability.

There is a lot to see in this game. Dak being back, less fat Zeke, Parsons, shiny new defense and so much more.

We should all have excitement for the season, but I know that most of us are conditioned for mediocrity, and well prepared for whatever happens.

Go Cowboys!

Mannix

Reaction score
Q: If Dak is Rusty, will that give Corky and Junior get a Free Pass until if/when he comes around?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I think when it does happen, it's going to be a sudden drop-off. My guess it's going to be some sort of injury that finally derails the GOAT.
Manning had a crazy drop off.

He went from throwing 55 TDs, to 39 TDs, to 9 TDs and then retiring looking like he had no arm left at all. It happened VERY quick.

OldJarhead

Reaction score
Every year, I mean EVERY FRIGGIN' YEAR!! I try to stay calm and be cool, keep my composure and not get all crazy on opening day. I call myself a realist, not a homer. Look for faults in this player and that coach. But it's here!! It's HERE!!!! IT'S REALLY HERE!!!!!

LET'S GO!!!!! BOY'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.