Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bucs 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
I mean how often does one have to hear on Sunday that a back-up CB, just promoted the week of a game, is playing well against the Cowboys offense for people to realize that this passing attack absolutely blows?

slick325

Reaction score
Cassell must not be allowed to check out of plays or alter protections. The Bucs keep blitzing the A gaps and Dallas won't take Witten out of the route to stay in for protection. Romo does it all the time...frustrating to see this offense.

Novacek84

Reaction score
Again, I want people to try to tell me how the staff has absolutely no culpability here. This goes beyond Cassel.

Yes because you'll notice that a weak Bears team is finding ways to win games this year

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
I'm just gonna say it - we are a ****** team right now. We deserve to be 2- 6. We are what our relationship order says we are.
Damm this sucks donkey --lls.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Cassell must not be allowed to check out of plays or alter protections. The Bucs keep blitzing the A gaps and Dallas won't take Witten out of the route to stay in for protection. Romo does it all the time...frustrating to see this offense.

And at some point you would usually expect the coaches to make some sort of adjustment, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.