Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bucs 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Seriously, since when do they add penalties on to the end of a fumble? That's ridiculous. If you want to go from the end of the play to access a penalty, then it's Dallas' ball.

Garrettop

Reaction score
The offense didn't hold up its end of the deal today, but let's not pretend the refs didn't hand the game to TB.

khiladi

Reaction score
Stop whining about the refs. It was about as obvious a hold as you will ever see.

I agree depending on where Winston was..

If Winston had already crossed the line and close to the GL, that's a BS call that smells of corrupt..

fishspill

Reaction score
It's probably from a place of emotion right now but this team is just poorly led. Inexcusably poor last 2 months.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
We're going to look back at that Heath penalty in April when the draft comes around and be thankful...blessing in disguise. It's all about positioning

Naruto

Reaction score
I don't understand that Heath penalty at all

Wilcox was right there why the hell did he do that

mattjames2010

Reaction score
guys, seriously don't worry about this. this season was lost a long time ago. enjoy your holidays. forget this team until april when we have a top 10 draft pick and maybe pick romo's successor.

Yeah, that's what we should do, draft a QB out of a mediocre QB draft with our top 10 pick.

Sydla

Reaction score
Again, I don't care how bad you think Cassel is.............. 6 freaking points falls squarely on the offensive coaching staff.

And anyone who says otherwise is a total Garrett homer.

T-RO

Reaction score
I'm starting to hate the NFL and the Cowboys. Jerry sucks.

Novacek84

Reaction score
Remember when Parcells said "you can't call them losers anymore?" Yeah if only....

Status
Not open for further replies.