Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Since Marinelli was here I always thought he's gonna take care of it ... I don't have that feeling .. feels like this is too much for him or any DC .. too many rookies and underperforming veterans .. this reminds me of the days before Marinelli

:cool:

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Defense needs the extra game time. Cowboy's offense needs to win this game and carry this team while the defense prays and gets better a little each week, otherwise if not then we can all just stop watching now and come back next season.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Let this sink in(that's my mantra tonight), some posters actually think marinelli is GOOD

LOL

Gaede

Reaction score
Love this Arizona playcalling. Quick passes, get positive yards, make it 3rd and manageable instead of running into 8 man boxes on 1st down, throwing some give-up incompletion on 2nd down, and then making it 3rd and impossible. This is a real offense
It's like our team has completely forgot how to play. Or just aren't interested in playing

River82

Reaction score
Love this Arizona playcalling. Quick passes, get positive yards, make it 3rd and manageable instead of running into 8 man boxes on 1st down, throwing some give-up incompletion on 2nd down, and then making it 3rd and impossible. This is a real offense

If we don't run the ball constantly all the time, cowboy fans whine and cry that we don't feed Zeke enough.

stiletto

Reaction score
At least we all know that this team is not going to the Super Bowl....we need to draft heavy on Defense again. Top 3 picks have to be defense without question and they can't be "project" guys...

risco

Reaction score
cowboys made a huge mistake letting that secondary go
I definitely understand why you feel that way, but I don't think so. We're just going through growing pains. This is truly growing pains.

Status
Not open for further replies.