Game Day *** Cowboys vs Cardinals 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah man, it’s easy to put up 30-40 points a game. It’s garbage time, I could do that myself.

I do remember the super bowl in 1995, don’t remember the one before. Still watch em win or lose, but man it’s gotten hard.
It’s good nothing to do with garbage time. It’s got to do with Prescott being a winner and a leader. And the team fighting for him. There’s no such thing as garbage time it’s a fourth-quarter league

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Yeah man, it’s easy to put up 30-40 points a game. It’s garbage time, I could do that myself.

I do remember the super bowl in 1995, don’t remember the one before. Still watch em win or lose, but man it’s gotten hard.
Yep. Not too entertaining

Ringo88

Reaction score
So .... I guess we get to see what "garbage time" stats Dalton can put up with this team, ya know .... since it is SOOOOOOOOO easy to do so.
I feel bad for all of the young fans. I really do. They missed so much.
It’s good nothing to do with garbage time. It’s got to do with Prescott being a winner and a leader. And the team fighting for him. There’s no such thing as garbage time it’s a fourth-quarter league
I was kidding, man. I agree 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.