Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lutonio

Reaction score
A touchdown to respond changes the entire game here. The Cardinals have benefitted from some terrible officiating and a desperate fake punt call. The offense can flip the game if they manage to wake up. I’m not optimistic. Dak and the Offensive Line looked done.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cards dont have alot of talent at the skill positions right now, and they are playing an OG at LT, and they are still up two scores

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Defense is getting torched. Offense is just off. Team better wake up.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Welp, Cowboys play a good winking team and we see what happens. Maybe they are a fraud team. We will find out what this team is made of in the second half.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
The Cowboys have to get points on their next drive. Period. This D is gassed and Dak ain’t bringing this team back from down three scores.

Sydla

Reaction score
If they don't get points here, I suspect I might tune out for a bit, cook some dinner and eat with family.

I've seen this song before from this franchise. A good team is a mountain too tough for them to overcome it seems.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
If Dallas goes home early in the playoffs...one side of the ball will be the reason. For the 1st time in forever none of us can say it will be the defense.
The corners aren't exactly lighting it up. They've let recivers get behind them a few times already

Cydios

Reaction score
Impossible catch.. going for a fake punt.. trust me gentlemen cards are desperate for this win. No excuses, Dallas needs to execute. Also missed hold calls and 2 Pis.

Carson

Reaction score
4 seed here we come. Just rest the rest of the game and next week

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No more Taylor Heinicke’s, Taysom Hill’s, Mike Glennon’s and Jake Fromm’s. Lol Kyler Murray is doing a number on us again. Welcome home!

Status
Not open for further replies.