Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

basel90

Reaction score
If our $75mil man can’t pull this back against a beat up Cards team we don’t deserve the playoffs.
That is the most accurate and discussed issue with Dak and his crazy contract . Same for zeke . Dak cannot take it to the at next level . When we said that people kept going crazy and insisted he is elite and the defense is the issue . It is not anymore . No more excuses Dak

mldardy

Reaction score
Is it getting any better yet?
It's not over moron. We have some of the worst fans and you are a part of that group. Goodness. It also doesn't change the fact that you quit on this team in the 1st quarter when it was 3-0. That tells me all I need to know about you.

jokercard

Reaction score
Cards playing a good game. Dak slumping again? KM certainly is.

Cardinals have held all game long but have one holding call. Special teams blunders, Dak stinking it up, Moore with lousy calls. Yeah I guess they’re doing better but have benefitted from wvery whistle.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Is Dak not strong enough to throw an accurate ball to the outside boundary? Dang

ZZBlueComet

Reaction score
I don't give a sheat what Dak thinks about Madden or the weather - how about hit an open receiver down the field.

Shane612

Reaction score
I have no idea, if it's coaching, entitled players don't give a crap, the teams culture.
No idea, but the fact that this team is so Jeckle and Hyde year after year so just infuriating.
How can you play so ****** when you have such an opportunity.
But here we are again !
I agree with most of your thoughts here, but what do you think about the game against the skins, last week?

texbumthelife

Reaction score
If we can’t take advantage of these cornerbacks, I don’t know what to say about this offense.

The blueprint to slowing this offense has been out there for a while. You definitely don’t need elite DB talent. Just press on the outside and blitz.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Blame it on the knee brace or not, Elliott's just a jag. Finding his replacement should be a priority in the draft after the 1st round.

Status
Not open for further replies.