Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I love Gallup and his 50/50 catches, but let’s be honest. He gets those passes the most because teams are bracketing Cooper and Lamb. Gallup gets more single coverage than anyone.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
I wonder if that’s the last play Gallup will ever make as a cowboy

glimmerman

Reaction score
Gallup looks ok.. Lucky to only be down by 3… Need a big play, turn Parsons loose..

ryanbabs

Reaction score
I didnt pull up your post. I replied to your reply to me and I still do not think that refs are obligated to call fouls on both teams if only one team is committing them.
Okay well I’m replying to your reply now. Let’s enjoy the game. :thumbup:

Shane612

Reaction score
This might be the worst refereed game I've seen ....maybe ever. It's gonna be like this in the playoffs. Book it. Get used to having to beat 2 teams for the rest of the year. Yup....America's team is that hated.

Screw you Buck...taking glee in the Gallop injury....You make me sick :thumbdown:
Geezzz another "ref" post..

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Gallup didn’t rack up a ton of yards, but he made some huge plays deep. I hope he’s all right.

visionary

Reaction score
If that were true, it would just be the offense. But it's not, it's everyone. So that doesn't hold water .

yes it does
The defense is undisciplined and players like Diggs going for picks rather than being in position and tackling and the offense going 3 and out again and again to put the defense in tough position

Status
Not open for further replies.