Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

glimmerman

Reaction score
It was a hold, but one that can be called nearly every play. The defender was already out of position, so it had no effect on us getting the first. Just going to be one of those days it looks like
Agreed if he ran to the other side they would not have called it. But my question is if it was the cards would it have been called..

Kingofholland

Reaction score
If you call that holding then we are going to see 25 holding calls this game because that block was really close and you see it all the time.

Exactly, refs need to stop this ****. 2 drives now stalled with penalties. The Tyron call I could see thr Collins hold shouldn't have been called.

jokercard

Reaction score
Do we ever run guys to the sticks. Instead we have receivers going deep or for 2 yards. Where the hell is the stuff in between? Moore is just a disaster calling plays when having a 3rd and 10 and Dak is looking for the pressure the whole time.

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
All this TALK about how you cant double all 3 of these receivers and they dont even get a CHANCE to make a play on the ball. I dont care what the coverage is, give SOME ONE a chance to be great

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
That was smart by the AZ defense. That hold on Collins looked like what happens on every play. Looks like we need the defense to bail us out.

We knew this wouldn't be a cakewalk game. It is a legitimate test for the playoffs. Will we be the same team as in the past or is this team different?

Buzzy

Reaction score
Offensive line are just plain thick and Prescott well that's what we get from a average qb he is only good against losing teams with no defence

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Dak may not be playing well but this OLine is pure crap pass blocking. Dak barely has time to find anybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.