Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

shabazz

Reaction score
Yeah it's early, but this is why we don't impress anybody. To be taken seriously you cannot come out one week and look all world, and then come out the next looking like you don't want to play. 25 years of this and the reason why so many of us are so negative

Making matters worse is that the offense has only looked all world 1 of the last 6 games.

I've been weary of this game and I'm not surprised so far

Adreme

Reaction score
he did had his hands in between the arms ball came out he cleared to make sure catch couldn't not happen ..obvious ..very and again a fan trying to make excuses that actually are anti team go frog yourself..!

The video shows the ball going through the WRs hands (both of them) before Brown touches it. That is the truth. The video is not out to get anyone. The video is not doctored. The video evidence is clear that that was a drop.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
This offense has no crossers, or 5-7 yard throws. Yeah 3rd and long is tough when there’s 6-7 guys playing coverage and everybody runs 15-20 yard routes.

that’s a problem MM needs to get involved with
Exactly why I hate Kellen Moore's offense. Seems very similiar to the crap routes Jason Garrett use to run. We hardly like running crossing routes and slants. Especially our wr's.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I think it's because every single week seemingly we have a different set of 5 guys on the o line. They can't get continuity.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We’re going to get hit with another deep ball if we don’t watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.