Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Keep using your legs Dak. No excuse not to get at least 40 yards running each game...make defenses pay with your legs and that will loosen the defense up.

kramskoi

Reaction score
25 yds passing in one half. The risk-averse Prescott is not going to move this offense very much with those numbers going forward. Can this team do anything offensively if it is not a short field set up by a good run back? A question they need to answer in the final half hour.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Does Garrett think the three turnovers carry over to the second half?

They're not minutes on a cellular plan, you jackwagon.

Talk about a spineless approach.

revospeed

Reaction score
Anyone else hear McDonough call Collins "Landon Collins" and Woods "Xavier Rhodes"?

Sheesh he is bad. I guess with those ESPN cutbacks, they just bring in people off th street

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I hate Garrett as much as anyone else but are people really mad he didn't call timeout there? 10 minutes ago when you were all panicking you wouldn't have taken a tie at half time with us getting the ball back to start the half?

10 minutes ago the team didn't have momentum. If Dallas were backpedaling then going to the half is fine. When you score and immediately shut down the opponents offense, you have momentum. Taking the timeouts for a punt return and a shot or two to get into field goal range was the right call.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Before the game, I would have been furious to know we were tied at 7 at halftime. After seeing this game so far, I'm thrilled we're tied.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Appalled Garrett didn't attempt to get the ball back before the half. Explains EXACTLY what's wrong with this team.
3087349881_87a1ff25ce_Cowardly-lion.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.