Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Good fight. Cowboy's can only win a SB in a fight. Master the battle start to finish. Cowboys rookies almost came back to beat a great veteran QB in the playoffs down by many points in the last playoffs. It's so early this season, this cowboy team needs to keep moving on to the next play.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
THe play on the field was called TD. You would have to see conclusively that it did not cross....how could you say that when the ball was completely blocked in both views they had?

khiladi

Reaction score
what happened to DLaw? I was calling him hot garbage last season.. plays better with the weight or what?

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just keep being aggressive, idk where all this passive play was comi g from...not enough preseason maybe?

John813

Reaction score
Short kick. Was that on purpose? He was nailing them deep earlier

mitchell2254

Reaction score
Starting to remind me of the San Fran game last year that catapulted our season. #ClearEyeView

Ken

Reaction score
That run right on that drive with Collins and Martin burying their guys was a thing of beauty!

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I remember all the offseason posts about how fat he was and how he looked so bad. Those people are awfully quiet now.....or are playing the "contract" year angle. Lawrence has been a great effort guy that has been limited by injuries. It is a risk going forward to pay him, but can you afford to walk away and have him making plays for another team?

yea, maybe he was just pregnant, that would explain a lot

Aven8

Reaction score
Amazing how well the team has played since Marinelli took over HC dude duties in the 2nd quarter! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.