Game Day *** Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Don't know why they just don't go for it at this point. Its Not like they are every going to be in a game the rest of this year.

khiladi

Reaction score
Hey @khiladi, was that another "almost int" for Dalton?

:lmao:

Is Dalton in year 5 like Mr. Football Field, practicing with his WRs all off-season in his yard and still throwing garbage? How much play-action had Moore called with Dalton yet, like he’s done with Dak?

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Man. To be wrong on the Internet has no consequence.

Must be why morons make the predictions they do.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I'm just numb now...literally numb. This team is ran horribly from top to bottom. And the nfl allows refs to be horrible at their job and still have a job. Im numb, I have no more emotions. It seems like its the refs job to help the other team when its a prime time game.

Adreme

Reaction score
Dalton is not a bad QB, but a top 30 QB is not going to look good replacing a top 5-8 QB. There is a massive dropoff and Dalton is not going to overcome that and the team is simply not good enough to step up.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Makes you wonder if AD looked this bad during practice! Our D is probably stout in practice against our O!

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
McCarthy too busy crunching numbers in his basement.

I hear there's a brilliant OC in New York looking for a HC job. Oh wait.....

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
A 58 yard field goal down by 20 something is the perfect conclusion to this miserable season.

Status
Not open for further replies.