Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
why do we still have this clown as the kicker lol I feel we will lose a play off game because of him. Should be 17 to 22 right now.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Still a two possession game. 22-14. Since two point conversions are so iffy just like onside kicks can't count on them

Trying to go for two there was the right call until the penalty, though. Troy Aikman is dead wrong as per always.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Are you kidding me. I thought he was gonna miss it. Well I guess we have a shot if our Defense had a play or 2 left.. Let The beasts and Parsons loose now.. Cover the underneath now. Have seen them do this so many times.. Do it now. Make the play..

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Yes I mentioned the difference between the teams but to go totally flat is inexcusable, as it has been for the last 25 years or so has that has been their modus operandi
Well, we just scored and down by 8. We're still in it.
Now's time for a defensive turnover.

BigD5

Reaction score
Delay of game on the conversion? Lol gee whiz…

then the kicker barely squeaked it in

anyway oh well I figured the NFL would make this game close. Especially after all the other close games in tight playoff races today. Can’t have a dud at the 3p game of the week

SNF will be close too. But GB will win. They’ll have no penalties and Minnesota will have several and one major one to blow the game for them

Status
Not open for further replies.