Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This is all the evidence I need to prove the Cowboys aren’t a Super Bowl team. We’re still a year away.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Kicking game has to be better. It’s great you can hit from 58, but you have to be automatic from 40-49.
Its pissing me off that his kicks from close barely go in the middle. It normally annoyed when people complained about that but he shouldn't be barely making 38 yarders.

glimmerman

Reaction score
:cool:Just hate this game and all this.. Here is a ideas. Don’t bother about to try and lose. You losing fing team just give it upS and you deserve everything that’s about to happen to youXx

Cydios

Reaction score
Not saying robbed considering still had to go down the field, but I'm tired of losing to controversy

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Screw it! I knew the game was lost when they trotted out in those uniforms. Same Dallas. I won't be drinking the koolaide anymore/

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Sthu, we have 10 wins....you pathetic fans are just too much.... must be a miserable existence
Misérables??? No way, but you think 10 wins makes a coach great, I do not. Clock management has sucked, and he got suckered into wasting a TO in todays game. Outcoached.... clearly.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Mike
McCarthy lmao. Dak go f yourself pansy. Refs I hope u die slowly moths ****a

lopey

Reaction score
Dak is average at best. Shows some brilliance and then missed open receivers. Can’t see the whole field.

Status
Not open for further replies.