Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwehlers

Reaction score
i really thought today that the cowboys were going to take the next step and compete with the better team in the nfc. just a awful team today what a big letdown. i am ready for this season end now i just do not see this team winning a playoff game.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Omg dude stop. Make up calls don't make up for the fact Zona was gifted a touchdown because they swallowed their whistle when dlaw was being blatantly held.

Uh huh. Tell me the play and time and I'll pull the video myself and analyze for the board. Just getting a preview here on what the excuse will be if we lose. Same tired whining.

pansophy

Reaction score
It's really turnover or bust for this defense. We have gotten 4 turnovers a game the last 3 weeks and we dominanted. No turnovers today and we are losing by 2 scores.

Lutonio

Reaction score
Cardinals will win this game then have to come back to Dallas at the 4 seed where they will lose. My official prediction.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Dallas played a lot of bad qbs there for a stretch and maybe the defense look better than it was.

GoldenR

Reaction score
Can you imagine stealing 70 million dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And getting away with it when everyone can see you!!!! And the guy you stole it from also sees you and chuckles it up!! HA HA HA HA HA!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I haven’t seen many teams that can look so good one week and so bad the next. If this game continues as it is there’s going to be a lot of fans jumping off the bandwagon before it crashes and burns.

Rajveer

Reaction score
I know our post game presser: "We will watch the tape and get better. I promise you we will get better. I dont care what anyone outside the organization has to say, we believe in each other and we will get better."

J817

Reaction score
I wish Romo was the qb of this team. Dak ain't it.

I wish prime Dan Mariano, John Elway, Troy Aikman, Warren Moon etc…. was the QB of this team. Watching all those guys fail due to poor play calling and leadership would be special to watch. I already watched Romo do it. Don’t need to see that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.