Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Uh huh. Tell me the play and time and I'll pull the video myself and analyze for the board. Just getting a preview here on what the excuse will be if we lose. Same tired whining.
It's not an excuse it's reality I'll find it and post it tomorrow I'm not home

ArbynTX

Reaction score
The Cards have got to be laughing so hard they’re wetting their pants. They are humiliating the Cowboys at every turn.

Big_C_KU

Reaction score
They have our defense completely off balance

Team is so scared of Kyler Murray. They all psyched themselves out before the game even began. From coaching staff to players. Probably only guy not afraid is Parsons.

pansophy

Reaction score
Yup. We're frauds. Very fortunate we had a cupcake schedule :facepalm:
Our record goes up and down with the strength of schedule. We do badly one year, get an easier schedule, win the division, and then proceed to have a losing record That just repeats for the last 15 years.

BigD5

Reaction score
Well I had superbowl dreams. This team just killed those. One and done in the playoffs. Guess I will save my money and not get tickets to the playoff game.
Why? The NFL isn’t gonna choose Dallas for the super bowl til after Jerry dies

loublue22

Reaction score
I watch Murray throw bad picks every week, he looks like he's playing the practice squad

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I will be accepting apologies all week for the following:

1. Everyone belittling me for saying "Let's wait and see how the defense plays against an actual NFL level starting QB".

And

2. Everyone belittling me for saying "Dak is nothing but fools gold that cannot be trusted to play well consistently".

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Murry making are pass rushers look like Jr high. Parsons is a different player having to go up against an elite qb

Status
Not open for further replies.