Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
But but but...we didn't dumb down the offense for Dak. Yes we did, and he still can't even lift the team on his shoulders above a bottom-feeding team.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I’m getting close to being on the don’t bother paying Dak side Not because I think he’s bad, but he’s not good enough to overcome. I don’t think anyone else we have is either, but it’s getting pretty clear Dak isn’t the answer.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
For all the people who said "Let Micah talk" and "Doomsday" and "Mike McCarthy is a better coach than Parcells..."...please STOP. YOU CALL 2 INSIDE DRAWS WHEN YOU NEED 2 TDS WITH LESS THAN 4 MINUTES IN THE GAME?!?

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
This year 8 and Dak has been in a funk since the end of the Tampa game. Now he cannot even get in the end zone from 10 out anymore.

It's not all on him as the whole team stunk today, but he hasn't looked even close to elite so far this season.

tcc0808

Reaction score
Bad decision by Dak. But at the same time the red zone offense is just not there. Team’s can sit in zone and wait
He’s not capable of putting the team on his back. Plain and simple. Everyone else has to play perfectly.

jokercard

Reaction score
Dak and MM will never win the Cowboys a championship. Both are perennial choke artists.

Status
Not open for further replies.