Cowboys Vs Cardinals ***Game Thread*** 2nd Half

rcaldw

Reaction score
windward;2329356 said:
So me stating stats is nonsense?

Of course, not, and overall I might not disagree with you much, I just thought you were quoting stats to contend that Romo was actually playing a good game. That is what I was reacting to. If I misunderstood you, I'm sorry. Like i said, he has hung in there today so far, I give him that, but he has got to protect the ball better.

thekavorka

Reaction score
Artie Lange;2329366 said:
Ridiculous...
If you have an inferior team on 3rd and 17 and let them convert,don't be surprised if they start believing they can beat you.

yeah. that 3rd and 17 was ridiculous

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
landryscorner;2329364 said:
i dont care what anybody says, there is no way! no way!! the cowboys will win a superbowl or NFC championship game with this defense! no *** way.
I will say this, we are playing a dominant offense, a team who put up over 41 last week, so we're not doing that bad this game, but our offense shas stunk.

Onside kick, unsuccessful.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
landryscorner;2329364 said:
i dont care what anybody says, there is no way! no way!! the cowboys will win a superbowl or NFC championship game with this defense! no *** way.

They've given up 7 points today...:rolleyes:

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
lol what is it with everyone onside kicking against us???? with the way Romo has played with the most part i would not do stuff like that...