Cowboys Vs Cardinals ***Game Thread*** 2nd Half

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Pathetic.

The cowboys are pretenders. Plain and simple.

No heart.

No desire.

No killer instinct.

No Swagger.

No nothing.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Artie Lange;2329553 said:
I don't think Wade will fly home with the team tonight.

Bull****, he'll probably invite them all to Mama's and cook them up a "mess uh food" and blame all the mistakes on himself

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Well, what I thought was a good shot at a Super Bowl this year appears to be a longshot for a playoff spot right now. We're not a very good team right now. Hopefully we'll turn it around, but I sure don't see any signs. We're in a downward spiral and I don't think we have he coaching staff or leaders to stop it. Implosion enabled???????

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Down by 7 with about 10 mins left and all I see is crying and quitting.

Sheesh... could wait til after the game.

Wow.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Artie Lange;2329553 said:
I don't think Wade will fly home with the team tonight.

If I were Jerry I'd kick his arse off the sideline right now.....

"Bring your playbook up to my suite Fatty"

cowboys4life

Reaction score
I dont think this D knows what a stop is.....i mean why play these recievers 500 yards off...of course they are gonna move the ball....this is sad sad sad

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
If we lose...does someone lose there job with it??

I am not trying to be a chicken little.....ju

basilhayden

Reaction score
Novacek84;2329561 said:
Welcome to your 10-6/9-7 Wild Card, lose in 1st round Cowboys 'cause that's where this going in 2008...

Great post! Like every year!!

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
We had a huge opportunity before the half and then after the onsides. 0 POINTS=Probable and deserved loss. I wait all week for THIS?!

UKCowboysFan

Reaction score
The worst thing is that Romo hasn't had his customary interception yet.

Or does he not need one tonight on the basis that he's actually fumbled the ball 4 times (even if he got away with 2 of them):confused:

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
undisciplined, uninspired, dumb players like this let all of this talent go to waste...Wade should be canned...

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I've found that it's easier to bear games like this when you admit the Cowboys are actually overachievers and that the media are the ones pushing them as the best.

Ren

Reaction score
we're going to lose this game, Wade should lose his job NOW while there's still hope we salvage the season.

week inn and week out we play down to our opponents and wade just blows it off like it's no big deal in his PC. Seeing how this team comes to play in recent weeks it's pretty obvious that the everything is going to be ok attitude is rubbing off on the team

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Henry is a FS, our secondary sucks with our without RW, but at least he can help in the run game.

Henry is slow, Pac is too short for Fitz, Henry should atleast Jam him.

Kick off goes at the 1, Austin, running right, gets out near the 35.

Mash

Reaction score
Its a hard fought game......Cardinals are playing well now....and their offense is clicking......now its our turn.....lets see what Romo is up too now....

This game is a character builder....Lets go Cowboys and see what we are made of...

robjgrif

Reaction score
yentl911;2329517 said:
This team is no way near as good as I thought. We can't make the jump to the next level with poor ST play, terrible ball security by our QB, stupid penalties, etc....

This game epitimizes what is wrong with this team....

Watch it... What you say is going to upset alot of homers!