Cowboys Vs Cardinals ***Game Thread*** 2nd Half

Ren

Reaction score
FFS! :bang2:

we'll be lucky to get a wildcard with this team

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Ok I will now agree we need to look at STs. They just let the guy in there. Too many mistakes.

Primetime0201

Benched
Reaction score
Yeah they are a joke... I try to stay posetive but we won't even get a Wildcard with this kinda play... Maybe Jerry should have picked up a WR afterall.
Obviously the weapons we have on offense are not enough. We played horrible Offense all game I don't care what Romo's stats say.
But the great thing about football is you get to play again next week.
I think a midseason trade for a WR may do for us what it did for the chargers last season.

newera

Reaction score
we ran a max cover punt in order to keep them from getting a big return....only problem is that gives thema free shot at the punter...nice call bruce

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
I'm still wondering how the refs didnt call that shot to the head against romo. 15 yards and a 1st down. I don't know how they miss that at such a critical junture...or anytime for that matter. We screwed up A LOT, but I've seen Ellis get called when his hand grazes the QBs helmet. That was a tough, tough loss. I hate this.

NinjaMonkey

Reaction score
hey guys good game.... this is coming from a cardinals fan I think the refs where sloppy all game a few bad calls for the cardinals and a few bad calls for the cowboys but... you gota admit the cards arent the same old chumps they used to be.

good luck the rest of the way and I hope to see ya guys again in the playoffs