Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals post game thread***

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am usually someone who is optimistic, but after this showing it's hard for me to be this when playoff time comes. MM said earlier in the week they are going to treat this as a playoff game.........well if this is the product we are getting then there is no optimism coming from me.

Adreme

Reaction score
Why can the Cowboys never be consistent? For the first 3 quarters they could not run the ball, block, catch the ball, and there were more than a few bad passes but the defense was good. Then the offense starts clicking and the defense seems confused by the concept of Kyler Murray running the football as though that is new territory.

817Gill

Reaction score
Tough close game. Hope MG gets a good diagnosis. Take care of Philly and let’s hope we can grab a decent matchup round 1.

Can’t overcome 4 penalties negating first downs on 4 different drives. Too much to ask.

Shane612

Reaction score
Why does the offense wait to show up in the 4th quarter?
It take forever to get Dak going.
Where was Cooper earlier in the game?
End result, Too little, too late.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
All I can say is against good teams we always come up a little short. Like within 10 points or less. It sucks.

That fumble should have been called as such. Why can't the booth look at it within the 2 minutes? It is just as crucial to a game as in the endzone.

beacamdim

Reaction score
Don’t blame the refs.

Zuerlein is the goat.

he’s been due to cost them an important game all year.

and he is the biggest Achilles’ heel heading into the playoffs.

Mystery as to why they’ve stuck with his inconsistent leg all season.

Just asking for it.

lsg13

Reaction score
Dak is definitely an issue but we can put away the anointing oil for the D also. It’s Parsons and a bunch of entitled never done nothing group of players

Well there is a big hole in the D, it wears #30...

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
unbelievable. on the same play they had a delay of game and a fumble and we got neither. :huh:

Funny how people actually believe we were gonna get a call from this crew.....2022 is a lot like 2021....we are gonna have to beat teams and refs combined.