Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Think this is a good game for some of our role players (Vaughn, Tolbert, Luepke etc) to make a play or two on offense today

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Good Morning Cowboys fans from California. Let's hope we have a great showing today without any further injuries and come up with a relatively easy W (31-13 Boyz) and not looking ahead to the game against the 9ers. Now all I need to do is figure out where I can watch the game. GO COWBOYS!!!

popp1234

Reaction score
My Longhorns beat Baylor 38-6 last night
A Cowboys win will make my weekend complete.
I love the Longhorns, but I'm still mad at them for not recruiting me out of high school...because I wasn't good enough! Imagine that!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My Longhorns beat Baylor 38-6 last night
A Cowboys win will make my weekend complete.
I feel the same way, but for Ohio State and that great win over ND.

Talk about a great weekend.
Back in 1990, living in South Florida, a 3 - 1/2 drive to Tampa. Irvin's 1st game back from his knee surgery.

So that Saturday, Ohio State won a big game. Then at night, game 4 of the WS, Reds beat the A's to sweep them. All I remember was man win so I can get to bed, had to get up and drive to Tampa as it was a 1:00 start. Of course I was too hyped up so could not sleep. So my wife drove. Cowboys win. So that long drive back was great.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
With potentially 3 backup OL in, you're susceptible to the drive-killing play at any time. Worried about Hoffman at C.

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
The irony is that if the 2 future HOF's sit I'm not as concerned as I am of Biadasz sitting. At least Richards and Bass have promise, but Hoffman ... :eek:

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
The irony is that if the 2 future HOF's sit I'm not as concerned as I am of Biadasz sitting. At least Richards and Bass have promise, but Hoffman ... :eek:
Hoffman is the issue for me. Martin and Biadisz made the OL calls, so you're completely missing that. If Tyron is out, they likely move Tyler Smith out to LT. Then you have a liability(Hoffman) at C flanked by to backups at OG.

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
Hoffman is the issue for me. Martin and Biadisz made the OL calls, so you're completely missing that. If Tyron is out, they likely move Tyler Smith out to LT. Then you have a liability(Hoffman) at C flanked by to backups at OG.
I'm not missing anything. I said Hoffman scares the bejesus out of me (the emoji is eek), part of it is that very reason. But you are right that the absence of Martin exacerbates the issue.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You couldn’t ask for a softer start to the schedule than the Cowboys have had. It’s been nothing but tomato cans. It’s going to get tough after New England so we can’t afford to slip up between now and San Francisco.

Status
Not open for further replies.