Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Lol if commanders think this week is rough just wait till next week. He has been sacked like 4 or 5 times and threw 3 picks already..

glimmerman

Reaction score
I actually think you might be able to run behind Bass and Steele. It's dropping back behind them that would have me nervous.
Yeah Bass isn’t allowing pressures. I am shakey about center. We let our other go so they must think this guy is better already.

Catpappy

Reaction score
We will be fine today. Rest your injured and get these other guys some reps.

LysleE

Reaction score
Dallas has a history of making scrub QBs look like the second-coming of Joe Montana and play down to their competition; combine that with a makeshift OL and this has become an interesting game.
Hoping the Cowboys can overcome the injuries to the OL and are able to execute their offense effectively; this may be a game where Dallas has to lean on its defense to help the offense.
At any rate, rooting for a Cowboys win and more importantly, no further injuries.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To me this will just make the backups feel better about accepting our Super Bowl rings since they actually got on the field and contributed a little.

Bluefin

Reaction score
Per Kristi Scales on pre-game radio, Tyron Smith will dress out for game but unsure if he will play today.

Status
Not open for further replies.