Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cards game thread***

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
only good thing about this game(beside HOLLOWMAN) was no major injuries.

Pretty sad to sum it down to that, but I cannot disagree.

It seems we spent too much time offensively trying to force Williams into the mix.

Webb looked bad, again. But Holloman looks like a real keeper.

KB1122

Reaction score
Didn't see the game, but I'm more concerned with how the rookies look, and from the bits and pieces I heard, it sounds like Holloman, Escobar and Randle played well. If you add Frederick and Wilcox in, you start to see a promising draft. That's more important, IMO, than the number of turnovers.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Didn't see the game, but I'm more concerned with how the rookies look, and from the bits and pieces I heard, it sounds like Holloman, Escobar and Randle played well. If you add Frederick and Wilcox in, you start to see a promising draft. That's more important, IMO, than the number of turnovers.

Two yards a carry for Randle, just like last week in the 2nd half. Total of 32 yards in his last 16 carries, I do believe.

KB1122

Reaction score
Two yards a carry for Randle, just like last week in the 2nd half. Total of 32 yards in his last 16 carries, I do believe.

Well then .... guys on the radio talking him up ... perhaps they were wrong then.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
BR6KenbCcAA3gyV.jpg:large

dstovall5

Reaction score

Who is that scrub next to Dez? Lol just joking, nice picture man! Larry definitely abused our secondary early on. I think safety could possibly be our weakest link in the team, though we have solid CBs and LBs.

Cowboysfan1975

Reaction score
Actually it feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. What really sucks is that the game where they choke away the season will probably be on TV here in Virginia and ill be watching anyway. At least I'll still have my $240.

I feel ya, I almost didn't get it last season, but I'm glad I did. No matter how badly they play, football season just would feel wrong without getting to see my boys play. fortunately I'm moving back to Texas soon and won't have to pay to see them anymore.