Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chargers 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
i WONDER GUYS.. why do we still even bother... why do we evne get or hopes us... this season is LSOT.. this team is garbage... why do we keep punishing ourselves with this garbage?
Because Sundays are the most pointless days of the week

Need something to do

Sunday Funday is a myth

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I thought a pass rush would “ solve “ all our secondary woes? There’s guys in Rivers face every play and this secondary is just atrocious.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Byron Jones has mentally crumbled. Another stupid penalty - brutal tackling - slow to get to plays.....

I liked this guy and thought he would develop - heard how "smart" he is supposed to be. BS - he has cracked mentally - lost it
If he's part of this team next year, I'd say that I won't watch another game... But that's a lie. If he's part of the team next year, I'll just keep cussing him

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
I hate zone - when they said in the offseason they were revamping the secondary to bring in players for Rod's zone scheme I was worried - i just can't stand leaving guys wide open all the time.....You need instinctive ball hawks to anticipate where the pass is going to go - don't think we have the brains, instincts, or experience for that - man is simpler and harder on QB if you ask me.....

seamus18

Reaction score
So, we can get pressure, but our corners and safeties can't cover anyone on the back end. Wonderful.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Byron Jones just needs to go home. I can't express enough how much I despise him as a football player

Feels weird to say but I agree. I don't usually get annoyed with our own players as much as I do with him. He's pointless at a safety. Not a ball hawk and can't make the clutch tackle when needed. And boneheaded fake tough guy stuff when off the field.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Seriously. Watching this mess of a team, do we even WANT to win? I mean, we keep our Wildcard hopes alive, but for what? To lose first round and secure Garrett for who knows how many more seasons, to finish 8-8 and get a bad draft pick? As much as it hurts to know you're done by Thanksgiving, at some point we as fans have to have some hope for the future. I'm just looking for something...to be happy about. Although if we can stay alive until Zeke gets back...

Status
Not open for further replies.