Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chargers 1st Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
If you're going to have Parsons' play DE, you need to bring in Cox for speed at LB.

Reactions: CWR

JohnnyFlame

Reaction score
I actually thought the defense had marginally improved but outscoring other teams looks like all they got.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
This game will be a battle. Two teams with 9-10 win potential who can make the playoffs or easily miss it. This Cowboys schedule isn't easy!
While thisay be true to a point, you could not have watched that series without thinking where was our defense. I mean, they had all day to correct the distance but no.... It sucked

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dog fight every week when you have NO defense! Retards!
we have defense as much as tampa and LA defense is playing better?? really maybe its just great offenses ?? maybe you dont underhand football there are stars on both sides..

TB didnt stop our offense? they outlasted us got the breaks from the refs.... LA is their dense stopping us?? see the irony in you statemsts..Over the season we will gel we will play better

we wont see these offense in our own divisions. Thats for sure..

we are missing Tank, gregory, hiill, gallimore and wilson..i mean it is what it is..

reddyuta

Reaction score
this is how we lose,our Offense is forced to be perfect on every drive just to keep up.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Guys, they’re really running pollard as RB1 today. Not just an isolated series here and there

Status
Not open for further replies.