Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chargers 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_Allen

Reaction score
If witten is not in the Hall of Fame that means he's not a first ballot and that's fine with me. One playoff win shouldn't get you a first ballot induction.

Not a big fan of him. I don't care about his stats. He didn't win playoff games because he helped Foster a losing culture and he was absolutely fine with it.

Sydla

Reaction score
Hey Mike, how’s that off-season priority of cutting down penalties going?

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Cowboys on pace for double digit penalties again. Cool cool. It’s just preseason tho. No biggy.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
False start on 3rd down, not smart Tyler , almost Wittenensque !

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If witten is not in the Hall of Fame that means he's not a first ballot and that's fine with me. One playoff win shouldn't get you a first ballot induction.

Not a big fan of him. I don't care about his stats. He didn't win playoff games because he helped Foster a losing culture and he was absolutely fine with it.
:facepalm:

J_Allen

Reaction score
Hey Mike, how’s that off-season priority of cutting down penalties going?

He took the same approach of cutting penalties as he did his weight. Which was do nothing. He doesn't care anymore. He knows he's gone after this year.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score

Is that you Martellus Bennet? :muttley:

Status
Not open for further replies.