Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chargers 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
SMith, Farniok and McGovern are controlling the interior LOS

Thank you. I was just going to ask why folks acting like they only see Smith. When you running the ball like that, other guys are getting movement as well.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
The most encouraging thing about Turin’s night is that he appears to have Fantastic vision. Most speed returners are just fast and can go if they hit a seam. However, Turpin navigated the field and used his blocks just right.

That will make a huge difference over the course of the season.

cowboyec

Reaction score
just get the ball to turpin and ferguson.
then let our battering rams drive it home.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Thank you. I was just going to ask why folks acting like they only see Smith. When you running the ball like that, other guys are getting movement as well.
Farniok, from just watching the game, seems to be playing very well. I’ll focus on him later to see if he’s as good as I think he was tonight.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

I actually think Farniok has been our best lineman, not Smith. Smith's shown his power, but also has reached and grabbed a couple of times. Got stood up by the DT at the goal line, but at least held him in place while Davis went low to score between him and Farniok.

Ken

Reaction score
I really like what I've seen from Farniok at center the last couple of weeks.
I know everyone has freaked out about the OL, but we are set at G and C. Good depth.

Ball is going to be just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.