Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chargers Post-Game Thread***

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
A win is a win.

I believe in what Dan Quinn is doing because I know for a fact last years unit would have given up 30 minimum to Herbert. Bend, don't break and get a turnover or two! Dak was awful but he didn't lose it. This will be totally forgotten by me soon because here comes a Philly game.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
So today, the Cowboys decided to play ball-control and this is why the game was close. Our defense gave up long drives but didn't give up a lot of TDs. So this is the type of game you wanted Dak to play, a short attempts game, we won, on to the next one.

Beastsfromthenfceast

Reaction score
Regardless of the win , The decisions by MM was a total joke at the end. And I thought Garrett was terrible at clock management.

JayFord

Reaction score
usually when we play teams we hardly ever see we get embarrassed

but Holding Justin Herbert and that good chargers Offense to 17 points?

ill take it

Eanwen

Reaction score
Well Dak threw for less than 300 yards and we won so go off I guess. :laugh::oldcouple:

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I gotta say, the LA stadium really points out how far stadiums have come. In just a few short years, Cowboys stadium went from looking like the Death Star, to looking like an dank cave in comparison. lol

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They will lose.
There is no way they will win.
The Chargers will put thirty something on them.
The Cowboys have a subset of loser fans that will always take the loser approach. Some of us have suffered just as long as you losers but we tend to have perspective. Enjoy your continued misery.

JayFord

Reaction score
A win is a win.

I believe in what Dan Quinn is doing because I know for a fact last years unit would have given up 30 minimum to Herbert. Bend, don't break and get a turnover or two! Dak was awful but he didn't lose it. This will be totally forgotten by me soon because here comes a Philly game.
30?

i believe last years unit wouldve given up 40

reddyuta

Reaction score
i never he would make that FG,kudos to him for his redemption.