Game Day '***Cowboys vs Chargers post-game thread***

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I thought that some guys who showed really well last night were Kavontae Turpin (duh), Tyler Smith, Matt Farniok (at C, less so at G), Jake Ferguson, Quinton Bohanna, and Israel Mukuamu. Guys who left a bit to be desired were Nahshon Wright, Isaac Taylor-Stuart, Braylon Jones and Jabril Cox (specifically, contain on Easton Stick). Turpin has real easy speed, and just looks like a natural as a kick returner. Mukuamu was active all night, and took a big step forward. Bohanna was strong against the run, and was able to hold his ground well during his time in the lineup. A lot to like, but a lot of work to go.

I think we also had a lot less penalties than last week. That's a big improvement.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
He also made a business decision on the screen pass that Josh Palmer scored a touchdown on. He had a shot at getting him down, and made no effort to stick his nose in there.

That was criminal, its not like he is guaranteed a roster spot to be making business decisions.

Aven8

Reaction score
The two rookie RB’s look really good to me. I wish we could keep both of them.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

Farniok took every offensive snap.

I guess anyone with large play time is on the fence or in case of some of them like the offensive linemen just trying to get more experience? I would be worried if I was someone like Vasher with barely above 15% of the snaps.

Obvious position battle with some like kicker where got exact same % each.

Quinn definitely spreading the share more than offense.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Hey maybe I missed it, but I haven't seen any comments on Trysten Hill's forced turnover. The fumble he caused and recovered was the result of a truly all out effort! I'd like to see some more of that from Hill! Is he turning over a new leaf? Or is that just wishful thinking?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I am concerned with Wright because teams are targeting him with deep passes and have been successful. I remember when he came in for Diggs in the Carolina game and he almost blew the game by himself. He keeps letting receivers get behind him.

Cowboys worst nightmare.....Diggs gets hurt....we start Joseph, Wright....move Brown to the slot. Might as well forfeit. :popcorn:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just posting this because of how unbelievable it is.

And they've done it without our talent.